Friday, October 15, 2010

Update - The M Language and Agriculture


This provides a brief update on the following link:


The consortium has written a proposal for funding. In addition, there are other efforts by Aggeos, Inc. to raise seed money.

With the anticipated food price inflation during the next few years, I think our ideas of applying the M Language to agriculture and the general area of Internet Computing have merit.

I will be interested to get the reviews back on our most recent journal article titled Machine Understandable Semantics for Agricultural Systems. Feedback in the form of academic reviews always helps me to refine my thoughts.

It is my hope that we can facilitate the process of agriculture becoming a data-driven activity with the optimization of inputs such as space, water, fertilizer, and pesticides.

No comments:

Post a Comment