Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bloomberg News


Folks should check out Bloomberg News for the iPad. The app is free. It provides a great deal of information. However, the free online financial articles are not as good as the Wall Street Journal or Barron's.

As I understand, the Bloomberg subscription services are very good.

Having an iPad means that I use my 3G phone much less. My cell phone, a Samsung Omnia II, is powerful but the graphics of the iPad are far superior. I think the iPad will mean less cell phone use although it is hard to know by just how much.

An overlooked issue, I find my iPad extremely useful for work. I can get emails anywhere and respond using a very good keyboard.

I will have more to write later. I have a very good impression of the iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment