Monday, November 22, 2010

My Talk in China, 2007 & Prof. Muzhi Zhou's Book


In 2007, I had the chance to make a tour of China with Prof. Muzhi Zhou of Tokyo Keizai University and others. I gave the following speech in Nanjing:


These are the notes for the speech:


The following link contains some photographs:


In general, the idea of the Megalopolis is important for China's growth and a good source of future business.

This is a book prospectus to translate Prof. Zhou's book on a related topic into English:


I continue to act as Literary Agent and Editor for this manuscript, which was originally published in Japanese and Chinese. Total sales are about 15,000 in Japan. The Peoples Press of China was planning to print 100,000 copies for sale. I think it is very important for Americans to read books originally published in Asia to gain a broader perspective.

Interested publishers should contact me at edmund_w@mit.edu for more details on obtaining rights. As a goal for 2011, I would like this manuscript to appear in English for the American and European markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment