Friday, August 27, 2010

Fri. is the Big Day for Equity Markets

Fri. will be a big day in that the Q2 GDP estimate will be revised downward based on new balance of trade information. If the revision is is for growth to be less than 1.7% then I think equity markets will react negatively.

Today I have been hard at work writing an SBIR proposal for Aggeos, Inc. I will provide more updates on this project soon.

Fri. I hope to make revisions to a paper for the Sept. issue of the Cutter IT Journal. This deals with mobile communications and agriculture.

There are some MIT Data Center Program details that I hope to finish up during the weekend. In addition, I need to do revisions to a paper that has been conditionally accepted for the International Journal of Applied Management Science.

One week from next Tues. is registration day at MIT and the beginning of a new school year. I think this year will be exciting in terms o research and student work.

No comments:

Post a Comment